Monday, May 31, 2010

At the Doorstep of the New Academic Year!

Gosh!
How Time Flies!
I hit the tenth year of my teaching with the upcoming academic year!
A decade!
Ten wonderful years – I guess I have earned quite a good number of students!
Being with the younger generation is real fun! As a teacher, I really love my job. I love my subject, I love the relationships I develop with my students, I love to watch my students grow up ……
I love teaching teenagers because they keep me on my toes and make me feel young!

One thing which I loved today – Got to see everyone after the vacation. The teachers have reported back at school for the preps for the next academic year though the kids are going to be here only after a fortnight. Everyone was busy today, wherever I went, I could see others scurrying around, arranging the classrooms, making birthday calendars and decorating the rooms to welcome the students!

I am very excited about the English Literary Club, we are introducing this year! A lot of planning has been done, and we are ready for the take off in the month of June!

Hope it works out well for the kids!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats sunie.10 yrs.wonderful job yarr..
    Enjoy the new year with ur students..
    All my best wishes for ur new plans for this academic year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with you new academic year plans and a Big Congrats chechs on completing 10 yrs...Wow time flies really fast..

    ReplyDelete