Friday, May 25, 2012

Bliss!

Best things come to you in three FORMS – Good Friends, Dreams and Memories! And, it is indeed TRUE! I have read it somewhere, “Good friends are like stars –you don’t see them everyday, but you know they are there!”

If not for anything else, this vacation has been blissful, just becoz I could reconnect with an old friend, whom I had been long searching for! Though we couldn’t meet up, we could talk over phone and update ourselves with what has been happening in our lives! I can say, this has been one of the, NO - not “one of the”, the best thing that has happened to me in the past 10 years! 

Another bliss – a meet up with another dear friend, today! This is something I had been looking forward to for quite some time! 

I am extremely tired –thanks to our 12-hour drive from Trivandrum yesterday plus today’s 8 –hour outing! I can hear my bed calling me, but I feel fresh in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment