Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Drowning!

Vacation just fled by!

It is not that easy to get back to the ‘work mode’ after a long vacation. It takes a great deal of mind processing before you can really picture yourselves among books, classrooms, students and hourly bells. Every year this happens and it was no different this year too. Though there is “Talent Hunt” to look forward to, I had a hard time in getting into the track of things. I thought over different options through which I can accomplish the task of getting back to ‘school mode’. 

It dawned on me that there can be no better thing than drowning in evergreen Hindi songs! When I say drowning, I completely mean it ‘coz nothing else under the sun can rejuvenate me as this can! The moment I take this best-loved company, it just drags me to a better mood. I am absolutely incapable of expressing how some of the songs can make me feel completely out of the world! When you listen to some songs, you even feel that the lyrics were written just for you. It really makes me marvel at the power of music, which is capable of washing away the dust from everyday life!!!!!!!An added advantage is that it can make you feel younger! 

Inspired by the state of things this week, which some of the favourite songs offered me, I have made this resolution! Not sure if I would be able to keep it, though! Let the coming days also see me drowning in Rafi Saab, KK, Lataji, and Kumar Sanu!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!Drowning! Good one Sunita! I hope you gained what you needed from these drownings! Loved the style!

    ReplyDelete