Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hoooooh!

I guess I have erased it all. Every facet seems to have its own lifespan, and it is done with. But to be honest, it takes a great deal of effort to put it out. I remember writing this earlier, we need to find our own ways to be happy! 

Sunday seems to have gone by pretty well. Nothing really nagged me and I was fully into the preps and planning for the week. Children’s day celebs are to be planned, so gave it some time. Household chores are never-ending, but managed to deal with a lot many. The game session with the little guy was fun. Today,  our fight was with Puzzles and Mechanix! It is nice to hear him say – “Amma, you don’t know anything”, that too very proudly! Not to mention the answer scripts, they are always after me! Too many calls… 

Oh! Yeah! I made cutlets!!!!! Yummo!

Yummo!

But calling up Kuzhoor, at least for a few minutes, melancholy struck me. I have not been able to make it this time too…

The hands of the clock are gonna meet! Isn't it too late to call it day???


2 comments:

  1. Awwww....cutlets....mouthwatery...
    B/w I love ur pouch too, noticed it only today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... Miss, U became a gr8 cook!! :) <3 it!

    ReplyDelete