Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today, I have to write. If I don’t, it will be confirmed that I have changed 360 degrees. Oh! Can’t believe it is a week since I blogged! But, why? No reason as such! I wasn’t that busy! I almost had a perfect week too! 

Reens kept asking me about the post on Exhibition, she is just waiting for the pic of me proposing to Shakespeare, Awwwww! So, Reens, here is it for you!!!! B/w, I too love this pic!


Love Sana's expression
Urvy at my desk, love this pic of hers!

I ask the FB question now – what is on your mind now? 

I guess I can write about the short dream I had yesterday as I sat in the library! Usually, I am never alone there, there will be someone or the other coming for a chat there, but yesterday I happened to be alone there for quite some time. I was planning to take up Twain, but suddenly there was a drift and I was taken into a dream. A dream with eyes open! This was about my dream place, which I think I will make someday! 

It is perfect, it can fill me with joy, I can feel alive there. A well-lighted, spacious room – painted in powder blue, with only CANE furniture (I am crazy about cane stuff, ppl who have visited me would obviously know it!). A room with French windows and white curtains, where the walls invite you with the beautiful paintings on them and a very comfy arm chair. A simple room with a lot of books, a place where books are arranged with love and care, a place where melodious music overflows, a place which can take me to some other world – Wow! I can get the smell of those books! 

Hey you, are you coming to me soon?


5 comments:

  1. Sana Banu--- Awesome & Superb.More English exhibition photos pls. Expected a write-up about the exhibition earlier this week... why there was no write-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya she was too good....Me too expected to come up with one, was into the slush...anyways today I shall be updating the school blog with English Exhibition pics, have already put up all the others...

      Delete
  2. Thanks Suni....
    Wonderful proposal....
    It makes me laugh even now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) good proposal!! :)

    ReplyDelete