Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Assignment...

It has been quite sometime since I showed my face here. And, I can number out a lot many reasons for the same – all, which even I myself would not really believe!!!!!!! I had been hunting for an idea to come up with a post at least this weekend, but nothing struck me so forcefully so as to make one!

I may say, the weekend has been really dull, with nothing much to do!

Yesterday, the lil adventurer came up with a request, which was wholeheartedly welcomed by me! “Amma, my “All about me” chart has become too old, I would like to make a new one, that too a hand-made one, what do you think?"

Yup, the one which is already there was made when he was in LKG. That was a readymade one, which I bought at some exhibition. I thought his idea was good enough make my mood bright too…..




1 comment:

  1. wow...am proud of my sankunni...kidilan aytundu tto..chakkara muuahs

    ReplyDelete