Monday, February 4, 2013


Today, I guess I should make the wheels of my mind start running! Long time since I looked back or looked ahead to come up with something innovative! Somehow, I had been and still is in that “dejected” kinda mood! I know I have not written for a while, I have not really done anything fresh, I have not tried to be in that energetic, enthusiastic mode, still I am happy! 

Generally, we say – There are only three things that women need in life – food, water and compliments!!!!! Lol! 

Sometime back, while talking to a person whom I admire a lot, I received this comment – Your enthusiasm is really contagious, I get energized after talking to you for a while!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that was something! 

Recently, one of my friends told me, “When I am upset, I love to sit and talk to you, it totally changes me and my attitude!” 

As these are from people who are really close to me, I can never take it as “flattery”. Don’t ever go in the direction to think that I am trying to list out the compliments I have received! What I am trying to do is to figure out where has all that enthusiasm gone!!!!!!! Where do I regain that “drive” to propel me forward! 

After the initial rounds of analysis, there are a few lingering questions in my mind! My mind rolled back and got me a few cues! I guess I would be one teacher who would say “Marks don’t matter much in life.” Sure, I do believe in that! I can surely find the clue here – Isn’t this ‘question paper – answer script’ thingy too uninspiring for a person like me? Yeah, I was caught in that trap for a while! But ,I had no choice! 

Time for Change! 

So, to sum up, there should be a few tasks! 

Task 1 – Whatever little bits of idea that are scattered in my brain have to be pulled together to come up with something really interesting for the kids! 

Task 2 – Determine never to be idle! 

Task 3 – I should rediscover the Bliss that work can offer Me! 

With these, I may be able to regain my composure and spirits and get hold of the energy that is infectious and enthusiasm that is contagious, something which I had possessed sometime back!!!!!!!!!!!

B/w I make a century here - This is my 100th post! Should that be adding some enthu???


2 comments:

  1. ohh my my...This came in the right time chechi.I seriously need some enthusiasm for sure..Congrats on u r 100 posts. each one was worth on its kind.
    i think ihave to seriously make a note of the Task 3. I love you..muuahs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 PM

    oh......wow!! yes sunie, one like u must never ever lose ur enthu at any costs, infact i was continuously asking u to blog!!! :D :D, congrats on ur 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete