Friday, October 8, 2010

Am I Cribbing?

Today was one of those blue days, where everything and anything seemed just too depressing. I don’t like to crib, but today was one day I just hated!

I feel, in life, priorities keep changing and as they keep changing newer problems will surface and old problems would seem NOTHING! Yup, it happens – Just when I think I have solved one issue and settle down comfortably, another issue props up – which makes the previous one seem NOTHING!

I wonder – is it only me or is it the same for everyone?

Neways, the much-awaited Weekend is here – so, hoping for two brighter days!

B/w - A two-day weekend -Thanks to Sonia Gandhi for her visit to Pondy !

Okie! Calling it a day!

2 comments:

  1. Suni Mam,

    You are very much right Mam... As you said, one or other issues prop up now & then ... what a coincidence Mam... I too felt the same about this day...

    Listen to your fav songs / dance to your fav music... read your fav books.. or cook your fav dishes... these r wonderful stress busters Mam...

    Ramesh & I eagerly wait for Sundays (lazy sundays)... thats the day we plan for ourselves... as saturdays will be the salary day for our workers(as we are into construction business)...

    Have a Wonderful Weekend Mam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunitha,

    You have said correctly about the life situations. Without hurdles there is no life na. Recently a monk told in a TV show that if you didn't face any problem in a day that means you didn't live properly in that day. Funny na...but its a fact.
    Keep on sharing your musings........ I'm here to feel and experience it.

    All the Best!

    ReplyDelete