Friday, September 16, 2011

A New Friend...

I must have seen her a hundred times, in the past three years, but never stopped by to tell a ‘hi’! 

I regret! I should not have done that!

Many times, I had wished to get in touch with her, but it never happened. 

Last week, I got a chance to get in touch with her, I should say, I have been fascinated by her, since then! 

She is gentle and beautiful, with almost all the qualities I expect in a good friend! I feel, she may become one of my best friends! 

Now, almost everyday, I try to talk to her and she gives me a lot of happiness when we are together! I have even started talking about her to almost everyone I know. 

That’s not all, I have even recommended many to make her an intimate friend! 

Would you like to be friends with her? Would you like to know her better? 

Her name is FROZEN THOUGHTS, one of the best magazines I have ever come across!

2 comments:

  1. Miss fan of FROZEN THOTS? but she is goin away instaed infinithots is bein released!!!!

    ReplyDelete