Saturday, June 9, 2012

Weeekkkeeennnddd!

Finally Saturday! But I feel there aren’t enough days in the weekend! Its a HOT Pondy now and there is no question of going out at all! At least, a few calm and peaceful hours at home is more than what I can ask for!

This is my first click at school this year!
The first thought on seeing this was
- "Let this brightness get transferred to ME!"

Though a long one, the week that went by was a pretty good one, school reopened, new colleagues, new students, new syllabus, new schedules, but at least there is something old, the same old ME! And, I am happy to be that “old me”! 

Grade X students had come to get their marklists, some of them are moving! So, that is to say, will miss a few from my "lovely bunch"! The pretty lady 'Miru' had come twice, and she made it a point to meet me both the times! Though we are sure to be in touch through FB or Gtalk, will surely miss her in class, not to mention her infectious giggles!

I really thought I'd have more to tell, but my head is about to split wide open, so I can't think of anything else.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for everything, Sunie miss!:)
    I miss u 2!! Luv u miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Primrose too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a great start........b/w, isn't that the May Flower, which blooms only in May? We used to have it in our school too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, It is the May Flower!

    ReplyDelete