Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Dive

Though just a month and a half, I feel it has been ages since I came here! Yeah, I am back from TH and the work associated with it. Today, I had a memory montage playing in my mind. Off and on at random hours, images blazing in a line….its all fresh, some images had sound effects too…sparks of laughter, serious conversations, arguments, jokes and those happy happy moments – happy happy faces– yes – from Talent Hunt! Now, this is being replaced with a slide show of question papers and answer scripts! The time has come for me to go back to that shell for a while, and let me focus on getting back to “serious work” for me and “real torture” for the kids - The Exams! 

A patchwork of memories from TH can bring in a twinkle in the eye and make the sun shine brighter for me – A Dive! Some great moments – perhaps the ones I liked the most!

The Best Moment of TH


The Prettiest Smile.....
Chetan Rocked!
My Boys....
The Seniors
Oh, Vaibhavi ....the poem abt TH
Oh...TH & Vaibhavi - Inseparable....
2013?????
The Wall - My greatest support this TH...Well Done Man...


The five-men army ROCKED too!

No comments:

Post a Comment