Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hmmmm.....

No matter how long a person has been teaching, he or she can always learn new and better ways to do it. Students today are vastly different from what they were when I began teaching some 12 years ago. When I say ‘teaching’ – it isn’t just teaching the subject. There is a lot more to handle when you are helping kids to come out as successful citizens of tomorrow. You can no longer tell them, “No, we were never like this, we used a different style.” Though we may have learned it in a much better way, there is no point in telling it. Kids today are not the same as the kids of yesterday, they have changed, so we need to change as well…… 

but the question is - what/where are we heading towards?

I am calling it a day, rather running away from today…it was simply an awful today! Let tmrw be kind enough to bring in some sunshine!

6 comments:

  1. Sunita,

    I read all the posts I had missed. Seems like u had a great talent week, the pics say it all. In fact I visited your school blog also. B/w I have started a blog, ty so much for inspiring me into writing, not sure will keep the tempo, though!Have a nice weekend ...ciao...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girlie, glad to hear you are back in track. Yup, the Talent Week was FANTABULOUS! I guess, there is only one thing that those pics cant say - "How I enjoyed the whole process"...Happy to hear about your blog, will surely visit it soon...Ty ...

      Delete
  2. i think sunita your old bk grund was better than this becoz that indicated ur forward steps towards ur life ... which of course meant tat a person has to step forward in life ..no matter how tough ur phase is ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with u Vin, that is one superb pic! It was the header pic from the time I started the blog too...Changed it sometime back, not sure if your point was there in mind while changing it, but I totally agree to your point here...that was one positive pic, which showed the stride ahead. This one too is close to my heart, for a number of reasons, though it symbolizes a "confused Me looking into darkness!" But I am sure it will soon be replaced with a brighter one!There is surely some "sunshine" now! Looking forward to get drenched in it!

      Delete
  3. Now , thats like a good girl, sunita, a girl under an umbrella..being sheltered from life's storms , seeing clear, calm waves which, signifies a calming of emotions.
    Being prepared - possibly from the release of her emotions ..

    gud one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a beautiful header pic, Sunita....

    ReplyDelete