Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pinneyum Pinneyum....

I am in love with him…

To be more specific – I am in love with his words…

Not even a single day passes without his presence…

He mesmerizes me with his words…

He wins over me the moment he steps in…

He captivates me with the way he builds a special world around me…

He allures me into a dream in no time…

He tempts me into listening to him again and again….

He attracts me with the play with his words…

And, I love the time I spent with him…

Just like the best one from his pen, he compels me into following him again and again…..

And just like a magnet I get pulled and get lost in the world of his songs…

To name a few - Pinneyum pinneyum, Junile Nilamazhayil, Tamaranoolinaal, Karmukilvarnante, Ethrayo janmamyi, Oru rathri koodi, Karimizhi kuruviye, Marannittumenthino........the list may go on......

Just remembering Gireesh Puthencherry, who even in his absence, continues to put us under his spell with the much-loved songs in Malayalam!

Listen to this, you will get hooked to it...One of his best compositions.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8u-fqsr110

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Feb 10 - I too love his songs, they are enchanting. I go with you on every word you have written.My eyes have often welled up after listening to some of his songs, such is the feel he gives you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - His choice of words - No Words!

    ReplyDelete