Thursday, February 21, 2013

An Auroville Experience, Again...

The Matrimandir
Don’t ask me why, what and how come? Out of all the places of interest in Pondy, Auroville is my favourite destination. There is some sort of a fascination for this place, which cannot be really explained. Today being Mother’s birthday, Auroville was expected to be crowded and it indeed was.


My long cherished wish – a visit to the Globe, materialized today. I guess no place on Earth can provide you so much peace! Gauri had expressed his desire to go to the view point, so we went there too. Though he wasn’t happy about walking all the way, once we started he was all excited! On the whole, it was an awesome experience at Auroville today.



 

At the Visitor's Centre

At the Cafe

This pathway looked awesome!

My favourite spot in Auroville, the Big Banyan Tree.
We were lucky to have it all for for ourselves for a while!

At the view point.

The adventurer enjoying his Cornetto...

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pics, and you looking lovely in red n purple. Santoor Santoor, should I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that dress is LIKE awesome, nice pics chechi, Sankunni chakkiooo

    ReplyDelete