Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Relax!

No place like home! We may go around, see beautiful places, stay in expensive resorts, shop like mad, but we never get the love and peace that we yearn for...yeah, that's why we say "no place like home"! We do get the exact recipe for happiness and peace of mind only here!

Why am I in such a mode, talking so much about home! Yeeaahhhhhhh, I am in Kerala for the Pongal Holidays and that makes me fall into such a mode! Needless to say, I am loving it! So much free time, delicious food, the company of loved ones, and what more should I ask for?

Right now, in Alleppey, enjoying the calmness and peace this place can only offer. Had a beautiful kickstart to the day with a few temple visits, after which I decided to sit at home and RELAX! Temples can offer a lovely atmosphere to the mind. But I do believe that our good and thoughtful actions can fetch a lovelier state of mind. 

Okie Bloggie! Enough! So shall I go on to find out if something flows out from my keyboard??? Let me try!

Something was driving me mad for a while. I started digging into my mind to figure out what was going wrong. I believe nothing can be done to our mind, unless we give permission. That tells a strong point. If we are happy, we have allowed our mind to be happy and the same applies when we are sad, irritated or cranky too. So there is no point in blaming other people for our state of mind. It is our attitude that counts! 

People, incidents, situations and attitudes can drive us mad and push us deep down to depressive moods. When we analyse the minds of people with mental disorders, we can discover that the impact of these above said factors had driven them to madness. It is only strength of mind that can help us save ourselves from the clutches of these depressive moods!When we live in this world, to be specific, a world that thinks with brain and not with heart, at times, we are compelled to do the same! Decisions from heart may appear foolish and those from the brain may come in the guise of 'being clever" and would be appreciated! I don't know if I am being sarcastic here, but my recent experiences and thoughts tell me to follow the proverb "When in Rome, be a Roman." That can be a heavy price, but peace of mind is such an expensive commodity these days, hence I wouldn't think twice before paying for it!

On a lighter vein now, I would like to make a request that someone had made to the heart. It goes, "Dear Heart, Please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood."That's it!

4 comments:

  1. Great!!! Hope u come back totaly refreshed and be the same old Sunie miss full of life :-) -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Anju ne kandittu oru padu nalayallo? Busy busy? Blogging ille eppo?

      Delete
  3. peace of mind...so expensive....tru!

    ReplyDelete