Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thoughts Wild!

I just came here! Have I got something to put down here? Not much, I guess! 

My thoughts had been wild. Days are about to get busier, with Pre Board exams and answer scripts! Just pouring out what comes to mind!

Two lessons learned, recently! 

We all have our own beliefs and concepts and we take it to be true. We need to hammer it on to our brains that because a belief is heart felt, it doesn't make it true. We are never allowed to call them true, just becoz we feel them so deeply. Strong feelings are not just enough to call a belief true!

Coming to dreams! We all wish our dreams come true! But it is also to be carved on our brains that not all our dreams may come true, even if we put in our 101%. Some just slip away into unknown potholes!

Pityyyyyyyy! 


2 comments:

  1. so true miss...thanks for keeping posting much within your busy schedule....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I do it more often, it gives much solace!

    ReplyDelete