Saturday, June 16, 2012

Excitement is in the Air!

Blogging usually brings in some positive vigour into me….it is really exciting to pen down the random thoughts that pop up from time to time. 

Wow! The first two weeks of the first term is over, it has gone by pretty quickly. But, I guess I got a good start on my to-do-list. On Monday, I thought it would be a much harder week than it actually has been. We have announced the Annual Election, and so there was a lot of work to be carried out for the smooth conduct of the election. It was fun to see candidates going around the campus asking for votes, did I get nostalgic here???????? 



These two weeks saw me getting into the routine of getting up early, cribbing around for having to do the usual chores in the kitchen, running behind Gauri to get him ready for school(Thank God, he is not a fussy kid), and finally landing at school at least 5 minutes before the bell! Aha, old stuff again! 

Anyways, its weekend again and I can’t be happier! Though we say weekends are not weekends if we don’t spend them doing something completely pointless, there’s a lot to be done! But, as these are things which I always love to do, it doesn’t really feel like WORK! Yes, I get a feel, its gonna be a fairly relaxing weekend! A beach stroll is also in the list, after a long time! 

The week ahead also looks appealing with the “Meet the Candidate”, “Election”, Announcement of the Results” and the “Investiture Ceremony” – Yeah, its gonna ROCK! Looking forward to the excitement that’s gonna be spawned!

2 comments:

  1. A week full of excitement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love many of ur usages here, particularly "cribbing around for having to do the usual chores", I do the same! And, have a fantabulous week ahead! As u said, it brings in nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete