Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Fridays or Saturdays are usually preferred to make blog posts, but I am making one today! I am not sure if ‘Lady Melancholy’ has struck me! I can’t figure out if I am cheesed off, or if I am disturbed! Weird feeling indeed! Very badly, I wish for a “liberating experience”. As someone said, it is not always rainbows and butterflies, but compromises that keep us moving forward. Okkkk- enoughhhhhh melancholy!

I remember writing about my much-loved hobbies, which have almost become ‘a thing of the past’ for me. Strange are the ways of life, times change, so do we, but it’s quite normal! And again, I am not sure if I have changed, I feel I haven’t changed much!

Okie! I have always spotted this, when I sit down to write, it is mostly the things from the past that flash across my mind. May be, that has helped me to come out with a totally different frame of mind! Whatever be the case, I always land up nostalgic!

Flipping through the years that have gone by, I just realize one thing! Friendships that had bloomed during school and college days are always the best! There is no denying the fact that we have made good friends during the course of the rest of our lives, but old friends are always special. Irreplaceable too! The beauty here is that even after years of gap in communication, we are able to start from where we had stopped! I recall being reluctant when asked to open an Orkut account back then, but coming to think of it now, I can say, it has surely made a difference to my life. These friends had become “of the past”, but thanks to the social networking sites that brought them back to the present. Getting connected through mail and exchanging at least a few words everyday over chat is a real blessing! Yeah, just getting reminded about old friends has transported me to those good old days, when life was much easier and less complicated, when mind was free from all the burdens of real life! Yeah, I have hit the ‘liberating experience’, it is done and I feel high!

It has been rightly said that ‘your blog is an unedited version of yourself.’ It’s true, it reflects the ‘person’ you are! May be, that is why I often land here to express my thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Good post miss!! It s really tro miss- Old s Gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me nostalgic too....good post Sunie...

    ReplyDelete