Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday...


After a long long time, I suddenly felt a strong desire to blog! The first thing I did was to give it a facelift! The school is reopening on Monday and my little one is tooooooooooooo excited about it! He had been pestering me for an outing for quite sometime and today I felt I would oblige. But, today as he was waiting for a parcel from Pappus, he didn’t really wish to go out. I had to make arrangements with the thatha- patty(our good neighbours) for the same. In fact, I never had any specific plans for today, just thought it would be another lazy Saturday! Whatever be the case, it turned out to be a fruitful day, as many of the pending works were successfully done with.

A drive through the Pondy Streets..after a long time...
A 5 minutes drop-in at the beach....
We started out with the Aadhar card application, and then went straight to the bank. Mr. Sun was quite severe, but we did make it to the seaside too. Lunch at Abhirami was just too good!


Waiting for the food was made easy with this...
Abhirami Rocks...


So after a hot hot day, we were back home around 2.30, only to find our Patty waiting for Gauri, with the parcel!!!!!!!! Needless to mention, he was too excited! 

Finally ....after a long week's wait ....it is here.....


Coming back to my thoughts, I guess it is time to recharge my batteries which are terribly down, a brand new academic year is right here! At least, my students may need the enthusiastic teacher in ME! I hope all the dullness just flies away and I am back to my cheerful/crazy self sooooooon…….



5 comments:

  1. Was quite happy to see subscription mail, and I jumped into the blog. So nice to see the blog update after a long time. And I should say, ur little one looks just like you. So no more dullness, plz update the blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I too hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics that u take are just mindblowing!!!!
    And all the best for the new academic year, I am sure you will be the source of happiness for all your students as you always have been!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gowri is very cute in tat pic . but it has been a long tym since i read something interesting miss . but this saturday post was good and of course the pics are very good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that vysial street,.....one of ma fav streets in pondy....n gauri's part.....adorable....seriously reminded me of ma childhood!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete