Saturday, June 15, 2013



If I let my mind wander, what would it fetch me? Would it deceive me? Let me try it out!

A fairly good week, but only in the work zone!

Just five days of the new academic year flew by! I have a new batch of students this year, I enjoyed my time in their class and it seems to have taken off quite well! No obstacle came my way, I am as happy as ever with my students! They energize me!

Yet, something has been buckling me. I am kinda amazed/shocked by my stream of thoughts – stretching from plain realities to painful realizations! Sometimes, it is like they are waging a silent war with me! There are so many pointless questions for which no one could ever give answers!

Anyway, the weekend is here and all I can say is “RELAX”!


2 comments:

  1. “Sometimes our stop-doing list needs to be bigger than our to-do list.” Would that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should, me thinks!

    ReplyDelete