Sunday, June 16, 2013


I don't need words to tell you how much you mean to me
And, you don't need those words to comprehend what I feel!
That has been the greatest gift ever!
They say,
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad!
How beautifully you proved it to Us!
Holding us, while we cried,
Helping us, when we stumbled,
Scolding us, when we broke the rules,
Pouring confidence into us, when we needed it,
Beaming with happiness at our winnings
And,
By pulling us up at every step we fell!
And for me, most of all,
For giving me all the freedom in the world,
For developing my attitudes towards life,
For lifting my spirits ,
Just with the word "Makkalllllle"
Every time I need it!
You are the best ever!
A very happy Fathers' Day Acha!


3 comments:

  1. WooooW :-) :-) :-)I loved it!!!!! You are truly very lucky to have an Awesome Dad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Achaaa....muuahs, adipoli chechi...

    ReplyDelete