Monday, April 16, 2012

A Road Less-Travelled!

Though I enjoy reading and teaching poetry, writing poems has never been my cup of tea!

Even now, I feel the same!

But don’t know what had happened today, when these lines flowed out of my pen! I know it doesn’t have any poetic form, yet it filled me with a special kind of feeling, which is really difficult express through words! Many may not even understand what is really written or meant, but I can say, I have gone through what has come out through these words!

Yeah, that’s enough I guess!


Clouds

I hope

I do hope

You never had come under murky clouds

If you had

You will know

How agonizing it is!

For no fault of yours

When you are put under dark, gloomy clouds

For no fault of yours

You have to survive through those lies!

But

I believed in the power of silence

I knew these clouds

Will, one day, come down as rain drops!

And, indeed they showed their face

Now, I can feel those fresh raindrops on me

Drop by drop

They make me dance wild with glee!

I am starting to realize

They give me fresh, new hopes

But again, I know

These clouds can come all over again!

From my missteps

I have come to know

Clouds or no clouds

‘You’ are ‘you’

Just for the sake of Clouds

You need not change your form

If you are sure

You have done things good!

Being a human

I know

You can’t elude these clouds

But, the least you can do

Is to fight them with your inner might!

No comments:

Post a Comment