Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekend is Here!

Oh! Yeah!

I guess this has been the craziest and the longest week of the year! May be, bcoz we are looking forward to the vacation which is just one week away! Anyways, I am glad that Saturday is here! For me, it had been a pretty good week! 

I did complete a lotta work which had been on the to-do-list for a long time!

I also feel congratulating myself for a few good decisions I had taken this week! It had been a long pending one, I wasn’t really able to bring myself into taking those difficult decisions! Finally I am there, and I am 100% happy that I have done it, though it was a tough one! 

I am also glad that I have been blogging quite frequently, but I also know that it won’t happen once we are back into the academic schedule! 

I am also totally into the Mega Event Talent Hunt, which is gonna be organised next year! Very Very EXCITED about it!   

There had been a few good sessions with the commerce buddies! Also happy about finding a good friend, Mrs.Vijayalakshmi, a new colleague!

Okie, that’s a quick wrap up of what has been happening!

3 comments:

  1. Guess everyone is looking forward to the summer vacation except the 12th!!! We will be realyyyyyyyy busy with records and tutions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too can Savi3! Chill out and come back Fresh Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaa will try!!!

    ReplyDelete