Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Day's Wait, Now.......

Trying to chuck out the shadows of melancholy! No idea, where it has barged in from! There is no reason as such! Even a little inch of my mind isn't really ready to listen what I wish to do or say! I guess it may take a little more to settle down! Okie, let me give its own ample time! B/w, let blogging help to revive the sleeping spirit in me! I should be driven by better thoughts and better moods! I should venture into stretching my imagination, to pen down something or the other! There is no point in requesting the raindrops to fall on you, it has its on time and mood to come down! Whatever, hardly have I come across such a state of mind!!!!

Bloggie, can't wait any more...I 'm rushing in there!!!!!! Even a glimpse into this space is enough to drive away these clouds.....

From Day 1, they have fallen for each other! Their eyes well up, when they say bye, after our vacation at Aluva! Then again, it is a long wait to get to be together! Yup, the time has come for another of those lovely times together – Ammava-Kuttappi-Ammayi and the one and only Kalyani!!!! 

Our Pooja hols have started and we have been doing nothing , but waiting for them! Gauri can't contain the excitement and he keeps asking me every five minutes - “Amma, how many more hours?” 

Afternoon, when everyone out here was blessed with a lovely slumber, I was awake – of course noon-nap is never in my schedule! I kept browsing through the old pics, which is one thing I always like! I found a few  from their previous visits! I simply love these pics, these can always help leave a smile within! Putting up those......

The Best Combo!
Cenci Times




Pappu's Bday @Pondy
One Fav Pic!
Singing Phoolom ka Tarom Ka Sabka Kehna hei.....for Kalyani on her B'day!
Punch line....This song is for you my dear Kalyani...

8 comments:

  1. Cute Pics Sunita....I remember seeing one or two of them on FB, under ur favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the b'day pics are on FB...

      Delete
  2. sweet cute loving boy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww......Reens gr8 to see u here!

      Delete
  3. lovly pics
    my nanban always rocks
    he is so cute and chubby
    love u gowri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shobs, I showed him ur comments! He says " Nanban Da, Shobana Chechiiiii"

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8:43 PM

    lolzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! awww gauri is soooooo bubbly @ sunie!!! and he has started doing this in 5!!! OMG!! kalakkals GAURI!! ensoiiiiiiiiii!! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete