Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Flashback Mode!

We have entered that phase at school when things get busy by the day. The Exhibition is almost at the doorsteps and I guess we too are almost ready for it! Preps are going on as per the plan, kids too are really into it. 

Much to my relief, I have done with all the ten bundles of answer scripts!! But much to my agony, today I got blessed with another Grade X bundle! I guess, at least for a while I have to forget about it and go ahead with Shakespeare. 

Today was one day I loved! Exhibition Fever is all around the campus! Much of my time was spent in my fav haunt at school, the senior library! Finishing touches are those which matter for an event like the exhibition and we have been doing only that today!



Though there is a big crowd to help me out with it, I should admit a few facts! At times, especially around this time of the year, though I try very hard not to, mind gets into the Flashback Mode! 

The fun times that ‘Dew Drops’ offered are unforgettable! 

Flavieee, I miss you here! It would have been gr8 to have you around! The Casuarina times are missed! 

‘Daffodils’ is still missed and talked about! 

Hema Miss, you are much missed! Remembering the lovely times we had for Daffodils! 

Rheu, Miru, Arvind, Swa n Sunil, you ppl are missed too! 

Novi, the wall is missed too! I miss him calling me Sunie Miss! I miss his usual queries “Miss, Wats next?” 

Though they are around, I miss my X, for they are busy with their Revision Eggjamz! 

And Vaibhavi, you are gonna be missed on 20th!!!!!!!!! How could we expect an event without the poetess? 

Anyway, I am trying to shake away this “miss mode”! Better to dwell on to something that is ready to offer beauty to the eyes and peace to the mind! I don’t wish to ask for more! I guess it will be showered soon!

Yeah! Purple Times are ahead! And of course, Celebration is in the Air!

9 comments:

  1. Love the way you put your thoughts into words....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunitha...you have no idea as to how much i miss you n those old times at school!!i guess i am at a loss for words to describe my 'missings' here:-) but yes,the only way of dealing with such matters of life is to find beauty in the immediate present n embrace whaterever life has to offer currently...May ur exhibition be a grand success in all ways possible......
    Much love,
    Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, exactly doing the same! It is definitely different without you Flavie! I miss the moral support, which you can only offer! I miss your giggles, most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss,I miss you so much jus like u do!! I am gonna miss the Grand Show !! :\ :( Anyways, ATB!! Sure, it will be a grand success! Love you !! ;) U really ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss,I miss you so much jus like u do!! I am gonna miss the Grand Show !! :\ :( Anyways, ATB!! Sure, it will be a grand success! Love you !! ;) U really ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww !! :) Thankyou sooo much miss :) We all miss u a lot as well...
    ALL THE VERY BEST wid Shakespeare :)
    Loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u so much!!!1 I too miss u soo much miss!!! Being a advisor i missed to enjoy the English exhibition!!!! :( All the best to all the rosebuddies for the english exhibition................I will cum to english exhibition as a rosebuddy!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wud be gr8 Man! Wud love to see u all here, at least for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:45 PM

    chillax miss everything will be f9!!!cheers!! those beloveds are always close to our hearts!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete