Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hurray!

Not bad, Sunie! 

Just patting myself for the amount of work I have completed this week. 

It is only Thursday and I am almost done with the things in my to-do-list for the week, despite a few unexpected outings! Usually when I get into such a work mode, there is not a zilch that can stop me, and it has happened again! This week had seen me going deep into the Shakespearean Era and bringing its treasures. The 90s had seen me there, but then I had put it into the back burner, for a while!

Initially I wasn’t really sure, if it will interest the kids, but just one session with them shooed away all my doubts. Now, after having worked on it for almost a fortnight, I can see that it is turning out to be really intriguing for the kids. Old times are gonna be recreated, and the best part is that the characters from that Era are gonna come alive here! Last year, if it were the angels who pulled the crowd, this year it is gonna be the witches and witchcraft. No doubt, given a chance, I would have volunteered to do one of those, bringing back some wonderful memories from my UC days!!!!! I have always loved the witches than the fairies, for they don’t put up an appearance!!!!!!!

What else has been happening? Songs and Songs only! I guess I derived a lot of energy from these. B/w, after a long time I got fascinated by a mallu song - Aatumanal payayil.....my fav ppl like too...it has become  a fam fav! Most of the time, it is the tune on the lips.....

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the way you end your write-ups with, it tells the readers something about you. This is not the first time I have noticed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good write-up n yes....not really astonishing to know that u like witches rather than the fairies!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I knw wat u meant! But yes, then I love dragons too!!!!!!!!!!!Got it?

      Delete
    2. yeah maybe thats y dragons ought to target WITCHES all the time!!!:))))

      Delete
    3. Yeah, absolutely! And the funniest thing is that I have to witness it all the time! Oh pooer Me!!!!!!!But then, witches can really be dangerous Nitin, Move away!

      Delete