Saturday, October 27, 2012

Accha, Amma, Chetta, Kalyani, Babbbbbbbyyy!

It would be perfect if I say, she came, she saw and she conquered. We absolutely had immersed ourselves into “Kalyani”! I love the way she calls me --- Mmmmmaaayyyyiiiii! 

Gauri's welcome to Kalyani...
It really felt good to have people around. I feel, their visit was indeed a perfect drug for my mind! It felt good to have so much to talk, so much to share, and most of all hear so much Malayalam all around!  It felt good to have baby talks with Kalyani! It felt good to have long beach strolls with them! It felt good to click pics with them! It felt good to go around the town shopping with them! It felt good to have late night talks with all of them! It felt so good to sit around, as if in a round table conference, jumping from one topic to other, and then getting into the game of chess! Jayan Uncle-Sankunni chess rounds were the best of all this season.

The lil munchkin mesmerized us with her ways and we were in no mood to go to sleep, she used to be awake till the break of the day!!!!!!!!! Jayan uncle is so much fun to be with. Listening to his stories from his childhood, college days and bank days is indeed a treat! He possesses s special knack for narration and it is one thing that attracts you. And, aunty can charm you with her smiles! Ammavan-Sankunni is the best combo! It’s a treat to see them sharing their news and playing around! Kalyani and Jaya fit in so well!It would have been gr8 if Syams, Aavani n Manus were here!


Kalyani enjoying her stroll along the beach!
As we waved bye, I knew today is gonna be different. With a smile on the face for pretence, I tried saying bye, but I knew it is gonna create an emptiness in the house! Just four days ago, it was the long wait that kept us going, and the past three days had been so muuucccch FUN! Our little sweetheart was here, needless to say, it was gr8 time out here! The only name reverberating through the house was “Kalyaaaannnnnniiiiiiiiii”! You ought to hear Gauri calling her! He, sure is in love with the time spent with her! We too! So, when are we meeting next Kalyanis? 

Now, back to the Pavillion! 

Have to move on to school and household chores! Yeah, it should be fun too, else I should make it fun! Wooooooooohhhh! Mind being mind, will not really allow me to, it will surely get entwined with thoughts, sometimes useful and sometimes useless, but I should be able to opt, I know everything will not happen the way I want it to be! I guess I should literally spoon this fact into my mind, before these thoughts envelop me!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooo oo we missed it chechs....but felt like we were there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, cool, cool! She is sure a MUNCHKIN...

    ReplyDelete