Friday, September 28, 2012

A Lovely Visit

Just yesterday, we had talked about her and today she was here. She came around 3, I was in XI, with my students. 

Did I notice this? 

Was she all flared up? 

Was she a bit furious? 

Was she yelling at us? 

She came like a whirlwind, but in no time calmed down! 

Realizing her folly, she smirked at us, she made us feel bright, fresh and cool. She hanged about with us for some time, and then bade good bye. Though we parted, she left us a different feel. All I can say is – she gushed in, illuminated and boosted our spirits and then left in a jiffy! Her visit wasn’t really anticipated, for she hadn’t given any clue! 

Yeah, it rained in Pondy today. Thanks to her lovely visit, I can’t but thank her for the cool, soothing effect that she showered on me! Looking forward to her visit again……….. I have started liking her presence! 

Blogging has become a routine. It has become one of the most pleasurable pastimes now. Whenever I get a small thinking space, I ruminate on what I should blog. When I pry into the corridors of my mind, I find that I prefer writing about the little things from daily life. Aren’t these little things that make our journey pleasant and worthwhile? Don’t they shift us to a totally different plane? 

I dedicate this post to you Hemhs! But for your query today, I would not have thought about a post on RAINS!


The Campus looked plush after the rains today!
A soggy looking Gazebo!
Anbu sir was happy to pose!
The sun smiling through the foliage, after the rains!

5 comments:

  1. anbu sir kalakkals!!! and yeah!!!the rain really smirked at us!!!!one of the nicest experiences while in the exam hall!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    aww!! the way u wr8!! ;) :D lol!! thnx 4 dedicating this to me miss!! the way u were walking made me ask so!! :P :P :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like the title, a lovely write-up! You made me think that someone had come to visit you there, never expected it was the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It surly was a Lovely vist!!
    Nice post, Miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:45 PM

    🥳🥳😘😘😘😘😘💗 what a lovely writeup...!!

    ReplyDelete