Thursday, September 6, 2012

To Chitta, With Love !


It all feels like yesterday 

When you bounced into our lives! 

Then a teenager, now a beautiful bride, 

Oh! Can’t just believe, so much time has just flown away! 

When I reflect, 

Those little sparks flash before me, 

I can’t but thank you 

For all the laughter, smiles, and tears, 

For all the crazy times, 

For all the love and life 

For all the fun we have had together! 

For the special bond that you share with Sankunnis, 

For all the care, love and those lovely moments 

You have gifted him. 

A beautiful path opens before now, 

To tread on with love for each other 

Go ahead with confidence, 

And fill in each others’ life with joy!

As we gear up for that very special day of yours

Which is just a week away,

We pray,

Let God Almighty shower all His Blessings on you Both!

Days ahead are gonna rock for you Girlie!

Chitta and Sankunnis @Aluva
Chitta and Sankunnis @ TV Malai 
@Pondy

@Chitta's Engagement





3 comments:

  1. A beautiful gesture...Let her have the Best in life....I wonder at your ability to find time for all these, I keep complaining that I don't have time for anything, that too I am a homemaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely out of words for this post! feel blessed to have u guys around :) mwaaahs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ithara ee puthya intruder?

    ReplyDelete