Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Language of Love....


Happy Teachers' Day!
My Salutes to all my teachers on this special day! May your tribe increase and inspire the coming generations…..

Some days just turn out to be beautiful, and today was one such!

My day started with a lovely Teachers’ Day wish from my son! 

It feels great to know that students still remember me after those long long years! Many of the students from the Jeeva Velu days called up to wish! Many of them messaged too! Many of the old colleagues too made it again! It’s just that “WOW” feeling that can’t be explained! It feels good, yes it feels good! Extremely Good! 

With every wish, frames kept moving, faces kept flashing, and so stunned was I with what I saw……so many years, so many faces, so much love …………….it is pure joy to be loved and remembered by my students! 

Bharathi Mam made me feel great with a simple message, I understand I am so much liked! 

Anu Ma’am keeps on surprising me!!!!!!!!!! For the kind of schedule she has, these cannot be on her list! But she found time to wish me, I can’t help admiring her! 

Japna just made my day with a few words, I absolutely loved those words! She proved it time and again that words have so much power to gift you a wonderful feeling! Lovely Gesture from a Lovely Girl!




Arvind literally made me cry with his message on FB! You are so much loved, Arvind! Thanks for being the craziest, weirdest, yet one of the most sensible students of mine!

Vaibhavi sent me a wonderful message with my name attached, one of the most unique messages I have ever received, unique, just like her!

Rheu n Miru never miss a chance to wish! Lovely wishes from both of them!

From Chennai came the Happy Boy's Wish, Sunil, attached with a Happy Morning wish !

At school too, it was wonderful to receive all those wishes!

This is indeed the Joy and Satisfaction of being a Teacher…

This is the good, the better and the best part of being a Teacher…

Thanks so much for all those wishes, it makes me feel out of this world!

4 comments:

  1. I have nothing to say!
    My message was the strongest. All my writing skills. Cha, I am so good! All thanks to you! Neenga dhan mothathle English Vaadhyaar! :D
    Happy Teachers' Day Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fortunate to have a teacher as wonderful as you!! You have not only been a great teacher but also a friend, philosopher, and guide!! Words are not enough to thank you for showing me the right way!! I shall forever cherish the moments that I have spent with you!!
    SUNIE MISS YOU ARE TRULY VERY SPECIAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post.....a very creative bag too, I mean you!

    ReplyDelete