Sunday, June 6, 2021

Spring comes in Summer


ന്റെ ബാൽക്കണിയിലെ വസന്തം🌻!
என் வீட்டு உப்பரிகை பூண்க🥀!
मेरी बालकनी के वसंत🌹!
My Balcony Garden🌷!


The depressing tones and dull colors of the lock down are getting replaced with vibrant colors and dancing of the table roses in my balcony! The balcony with some Aloe Vera and Curry Leaves plants always wore a plain look. 

I placed my desk near the balcony when I started working from home. My windows to the world outside and its plain look did make me think that I must do something to bring in some vibrancy .
A bulb shone over my head! 💡
🌱Plants! That was my answer!
Now, I look forward to seeing the colorful flowers that bloom in my balcony, everyday. The sun-kissed blooms attract me towards them in the mornings! Those colors fill my eyes and satiate my soul! It feels like Spring has come in Summer!







The Radiant Red!


The Sunshine Yellow!






The Glamorous Magenta!

The Coffee ☕in my Rainbow Mug tastes better with my eyes on them! The slight breeze that comes in to tickle me now and then, makes my mind dance with them! The work gets less stressful with the happiness they spread! 

My work space and I - both become all the more alive, with the mindset offered by them! They do kick in some energy!The best part of being in love with plants is that they don’t bite you back / shower their anger/ turn away from you even when it rains cats and dogs🐈🐕!!!

Thank you Table Roses, for you make my days 🌈RAINBOW-ish!

8 comments:

  1. Nature never failed to give us the happiness and the vibrant energy mam.Awesome post mam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are an absolute delight 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful and spreads happiness and energy to us. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly speaking I can see ur tender heart. U r the rainbow🌈 in my heart. All the nature's blessings shower on u. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felt a rainbow 🌈 blooming in me Mam...so nice to go through 💝

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and the flowers ... just ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 😍🤩🤩🤩💐💐

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!such beautiful 🌸

    ReplyDelete